2024 Parent Payment Arrangements
Geelong East Primary School is looking forward to another great year of teaching and learning and would like to advise you of Geelong East Primary’s voluntary financial contributions for 2024.
Schools provide students with free instruction to fulfil the standard Victorian curriculum and we want to assure you that all contributions are voluntary.
Geelong East Primary School is able to provide the excellent programs and resources it has, through a combination of Government School Funding, parent contributions and limited fundraising. I see your support as I endeavour with staff and School Council to provide an on-going enhancement of equipment and resources to benefit all student learning. I ask you to read the attached notices carefully.
- Curriculum contributions: parents/carers contribute to the school for the provision of items and activities that students use or participate in, to access the curriculum.
- Other contributions which parents/carers are invited to donate to the school for specific projects. We are inviting voluntary contributions to support the upkeep and maintenance of our school grounds. Thank you for your support!
- Extra-Curricular Items and Activities are provided on a user-pays basis eg… school camps, end of year celebration days, division athletics.
- Compass Pay via Course Confirmations
- BPAY – You can nominate to pay all or instalments of the Curriculum, Extra Curriculum and Other Contributions • School Office – You are able to come to the office and pay via EFT
- School Office
Payment can begin from now and we would appreciate any payment arrangements to finalised by Friday 2nd February 2024. All booklist supplies will be available for students in their classroom on the first day of Term 1 Tuesday 30th January 2024.
The school office will be open on Wednesday 24th January and Thursday 25th January 2023 from 10 a.m. – 3.00 p.m for over the phone payments or cash payments. Payments can also be made anytime by Direct Debit, BPAY or Compass.
Financial Support for Families
Geelong East Primary School understands that some families may experience financial difficulty and offers a range of support options, including:
- Regular Compasspay payments
- Regular CentrePay payments
- Regular Bpay payments
- Flexibility Payment arrangements
- the Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF). Parents/Carers who hold a valid means-tested concession card or are a temporary foster parent can apply.
For a confidential discussion about accessing these services, or if you would like to discuss alternative payment arrangements, contact the Business Manager on 5248 4885.
Best wishes and thank you for your continued support of our school.